on a lighter note...

08C12A66-F097-4809-A73C-133E167D9CAA.jpeg

Wow! Now I'm traumatized. Thanks Randy!
@CoElkHunter
It don't take much to traumatise you then. Imagine If'n they were real they would be down around her ankles. Now that's a thought you don't want to have. She we old have yo put her bra on while tying her shoe laces, if she could see her shoes that is.
Bob

1678425544502.png

With the endemic corruption in SA government departments, the standing joke is that people either just buy driving licences (not sure if this is really possible/true) or bribe the testing official (much more likely).
Ergo, there are some grossly unqualified drivers on SA roads - I have my doubts whether all drivers being legitimately licenced would improve the dismal standard of driving here!

Yeah....same here....I suddenly develope tourettes syndrome as soon as I get behind the wheel...

How in hell did that freak even get through the door?? Where was the Principal and administrators?
In reference to that teacher, the year before he was reprimanded and almost fired for "toxic masculinity" as he wasn't towing the "woke" line about them/they crap, this was his way to show how ludicrous that was, the school and board had to follow their own rules now and protect him.
Remember the principle being noted as saying if we say something it becomes a human rights issue to which the school board has agreed to uphold and protect and we would face prosecution
It is absurd what he is doing, but it is also just as absurd what the school board was requesting the year before.
Looking forward to the "cat" teacher next, and yes there are students who define themselves as cats and must be treated as cats, danged furries

In reference to that teacher, the year before he was reprimanded and almost fired for "toxic masculinity" as he wasn't towing the "woke" line about them/they crap, this was his way to show how ludicrous that was, the school and board had to follow their own rules now and protect him.
Remember the principle being noted as saying if we say something it becomes a human rights issue to which the school board has agreed to uphold and protect and we would face prosecution
It is absurd what he is doing, but it is also just as absurd what the school board was requesting the year before.
Looking forward to the "cat" teacher next, and yes there are students who define themselves as cats and must be treated as cats, danged furries
If that's true then good on him. Not a reaction I would have undertaken, or even thought of, but that took a big set of brass balls to throw out that kind of middle finger to the establishment.

Thank you for the clarification.

I bow to the boobs. :A Clapping:

How in hell did that freak even get through the door?? Where was the Principal and administrators?

They are part of the problem for being too woke. :unsure: :unsure:

1678458714013.png

1678459385556.png

1678459872365.png

Wonder if she saw that coming.

mystic_meg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!