on a lighter note...

CF79F355-143C-43F0-BD5A-2E3ABAF938D8.jpeg
 
@Von Gruff

:E Laugh:That is hilarious! Wasn’t me. Talk about a fun way to deal with a bad review! The worst coffee I have ever had was not a purchased. :oops:
@Just Gina
My wife makes the best coffee and always gets my first more coffee fore me. Beautiful wife and coffee equals happy man.
After that my day goes to shit, I have to make my own. If you want to live DON'T DRINK a coffee I have made. People I have made coffee for have said the only way to get the taste out of their mouth is to lick their backside. I think it was @ Bullthrower338 Cody that had a similar experience with Vegemite. If Cody drank my coffee he would sing the praises of Vegemite. My coffee making leaves much to be desired. I can cook a gourmet meal but can't make a decent coffee.
Bob
 
With respect to washing coffee cups. I once worked with a foreman who had a special cup for his coffee that had not been washed in about 30 years. One morning he came in to work to find that another foreman had scoured his cup spotlessly clean. Muttering, he poured his coffee and as he raised the cup to take a drink the whole bottom of the cup fell out. NEVER wash your coffee cup.
 
With respect to washing coffee cups. I once worked with a foreman who had a special cup for his coffee that had not been washed in about 30 years. One morning he came in to work to find that another foreman had scoured his cup spotlessly clean. Muttering, he poured his coffee and as he raised the cup to take a drink the whole bottom of the cup fell out. NEVER wash your coffee cup.
Lumberjack coffee. If you can't float an axe on it, it's no good. Can't do that with a clean cup.
 
1677797683596.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,917
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top