on a lighter note...

6B90E5FA-DA3D-4E2D-B736-985DF62A916B.jpeg

1677786164382.png

1677786276704.png

1677786316958.png

1677787690858.png

@Von Gruff

:E Laugh:That is hilarious! Wasn’t me. Talk about a fun way to deal with a bad review! The worst coffee I have ever had was not a purchased. :oops:
@Just Gina
My wife makes the best coffee and always gets my first more coffee fore me. Beautiful wife and coffee equals happy man.
After that my day goes to shit, I have to make my own. If you want to live DON'T DRINK a coffee I have made. People I have made coffee for have said the only way to get the taste out of their mouth is to lick their backside. I think it was @ Bullthrower338 Cody that had a similar experience with Vegemite. If Cody drank my coffee he would sing the praises of Vegemite. My coffee making leaves much to be desired. I can cook a gourmet meal but can't make a decent coffee.
Bob

With respect to washing coffee cups. I once worked with a foreman who had a special cup for his coffee that had not been washed in about 30 years. One morning he came in to work to find that another foreman had scoured his cup spotlessly clean. Muttering, he poured his coffee and as he raised the cup to take a drink the whole bottom of the cup fell out. NEVER wash your coffee cup.

With respect to washing coffee cups. I once worked with a foreman who had a special cup for his coffee that had not been washed in about 30 years. One morning he came in to work to find that another foreman had scoured his cup spotlessly clean. Muttering, he poured his coffee and as he raised the cup to take a drink the whole bottom of the cup fell out. NEVER wash your coffee cup.
Lumberjack coffee. If you can't float an axe on it, it's no good. Can't do that with a clean cup.

1677797683596.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross