on a lighter note...

IMG-20230218-WA0004.jpg
 
I have done some research to see what movies does Military personal watch according to their corps and mustering. This was the final results

Jet pilots– Top Gun

Helicopter pilots – Black hawk down

Navy – Pearl Harbor

Submariners - The hunt for Red October

Coast Guard - Titanic

Technical – The Mechanic

Chefs - Gordon’s Ramsey Hell’s Kitchen

Medics – Saving Private Ryan

Sappers – The bridge over the river Kwai

Special Forces – The Delta Force

Infantry – Full Metal Jacket

Airborne – The Eagle has landed

Artillery- The guns of Navarone

Armor – Fury

Marines - Brokeback Mountain
 
I have done some research to see what movies does Military personal watch according to their corps and mustering. This was the final results

Jet pilots– Top Gun

Helicopter pilots – Black hawk down

Navy – Pearl Harbor

Submariners - The hunt for Red October

Coast Guard - Titanic

Technical – The Mechanic

Chefs - Gordon’s Ramsey Hell’s Kitchen

Medics – Saving Private Ryan

Sappers – The bridge over the river Kwai

Special Forces – The Delta Force

Infantry – Full Metal Jacket

Airborne – The Eagle has landed

Artillery- The guns of Navarone

Armor – Fury

Marines - Brokeback Mountain
SEABEES- The Fighting Seabees.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,830
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top