on a lighter note...

316663727_10228844438645862_3438079991805774065_n.jpg
 
Sometimes I see a photo and question what the backstory could be - this one is a good example. I suppose my life experience does not give me the frame of reference to understand how one would end up suspending a couple of naked women from a rope over the water!
 
Sometimes I see a photo and question what the backstory could be - this one is a good example. I suppose my life experience does not give me the frame of reference to understand how one would end up suspending a couple of naked women from a rope over the water!

Yeah when I was slightly younger...I found a big indoor pool with 10 person jacuzzi...bar..Night club quality sound system..plus champagne was a lot less strenuous for girls seeming to want to take their clothes off than trying to pull them up on a rope... :E Shrug: ...:A Banana::A Thumbs Up::D Beers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,152
Members
169,906
Latest member
kuwinvnco3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top