on a lighter note...

316811046_10230923909665581_7037928158726147474_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Omg

Burns unit will be fully occupied
Judging from the enthusiasm he is using that fuel container, I believe it will be straight to the crematorium
 

I had to laugh

Reminds me - better go buy a valentines card and flowers

Years ago I took flowers home (wasn’t Valentines)
Wide asked
Where did you get the flowers ?
I said
You know that crematorium up the road

Didn’t exactly go over well I can tell you
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,036
Members
170,507
Latest member
LucretiaMe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top