on a lighter note...

1675284280768.png
 
1675294069113.png
 
1675297404619.png
 
1EE67D4A-633D-4946-910B-8EFCAE5B3104.jpeg

I took this pic this week when Bob was watching the news. I then sent it to Royal and asked him what a traffic “james” was in TX :E Laugh:
 
There is a cafe in a town near me that serves their to go tenderloin orders in a large pizza box. It comes with two buns.
Ok, I have to ask the name of the cafe, please. I need to take my dad there!
 
@Just Gina i just asked my Father for the correct name, (he ate there far more often than I did) they closed in the last six months. Truly a shame. It’s not hard to find a good tenderloin in my area (western Illinois) but the Bainbridge street cafe had truly special tenderloins.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top