on a lighter note...

1674880607803.png

1674880624304.png

1674880680816.png

1674881079096.png

They had a lot more. They had their own TV show it was like 16 kids and counting or some such thing. I could not imagine how it would have been a hit. I mean, go hang out at school or a daycare if you want a reality show with a ton of kids.
When my wife was pregnant with our first, I was a little scared, twins had not shown up in her family and it had been " forecasted". Whew, dodged the bullet on that one!

When my wife was pregnant with our first, I was a little scared, twins had not shown up in her family and it had been " forecasted". Whew, dodged the bullet on that one!
Twins would be a handful! One of our site managers had twins almost a year ago. One of each. I made them two baby blankets each and Bob and I got to go hold and play with them when they were newborns which was fun. Then we got to go home. :E Laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,