on a lighter note...

1674880624304.png
 
1674880680816.png
 
1674881079096.png
 
They had a lot more. They had their own TV show it was like 16 kids and counting or some such thing. I could not imagine how it would have been a hit. I mean, go hang out at school or a daycare if you want a reality show with a ton of kids.
When my wife was pregnant with our first, I was a little scared, twins had not shown up in her family and it had been " forecasted". Whew, dodged the bullet on that one!
 
When my wife was pregnant with our first, I was a little scared, twins had not shown up in her family and it had been " forecasted". Whew, dodged the bullet on that one!
Twins would be a handful! One of our site managers had twins almost a year ago. One of each. I made them two baby blankets each and Bob and I got to go hold and play with them when they were newborns which was fun. Then we got to go home. :E Laugh:
 
1674939725438.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,595
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top