on a lighter note...

1674880624304.png
 
1674880680816.png
 
1674881079096.png
 
They had a lot more. They had their own TV show it was like 16 kids and counting or some such thing. I could not imagine how it would have been a hit. I mean, go hang out at school or a daycare if you want a reality show with a ton of kids.
When my wife was pregnant with our first, I was a little scared, twins had not shown up in her family and it had been " forecasted". Whew, dodged the bullet on that one!
 
When my wife was pregnant with our first, I was a little scared, twins had not shown up in her family and it had been " forecasted". Whew, dodged the bullet on that one!
Twins would be a handful! One of our site managers had twins almost a year ago. One of each. I made them two baby blankets each and Bob and I got to go hold and play with them when they were newborns which was fun. Then we got to go home. :E Laugh:
 
1674939725438.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,828
Members
169,423
Latest member
dknoxivam
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top