on a lighter note...

I don't know if I would want to drink that beer after driving a couple of hours on any SA roads. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
I don't know if I would want to drink that beer after driving a couple of hours on any SA roads. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If it wasn’t a pile of broken glass after a few miles, you would only have suds left in the bottle when you pop the cap.
 
315559495_10228802314072774_8336952386703243621_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,812
Members
169,025
Latest member
AracelisMa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top