on a lighter note...

In Electronics we had a different one to remember the resistor value color code.
bad boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly

Black:0
Brown:1
Red:2
Orange:3
Yellow:4
Green:5
Blue:6
Violet:7
Gray:8
White:9

They have probably come up with a more PC once since...
Pack my box with six dozen liquor jugs.
 
Damn!! Is that for real?? What a great target for a good pair of needlenose pliers.

Funny you mention needle nose pliers.

As teenagers our parents made it very clear what would happen if we suddenly turned up home with a piercing or a tattoo. The former would mean a nightly visit by my father with a leatherman multitool, the latter a passage from my mother with a hot iron.
 
IMG-20230126-WA0000.jpg
 
In vain we scolded our daughter for the nose ring. On the contrary, it turned out to be very convenient to pick her up in the morning for school.
 
When we were freshmen in college one of my good friends was really into dirt bikes. Him and a couple of other motorcross guys went and got their nipples pierced one day. It didn’t take long for the rest of us to find out and anytime we saw him we would administer the appropriate titty twister. Nipple ring didn’t last a week.
 
We do not have DG in Ohio, so I would have to take him deep sea fishing and ask him to " chum some of this shit", and hang over the transom so you don't smear the boat, and I will go slow ahead!
Forgot to add- Nope, not going back to get a bigger boat!
 
In vain we scolded our daughter for the nose ring. On the contrary, it turned out to be very convenient to pick her up in the morning for school.
Vashper - you still aren't mobilized! I am enjoying a rather good single malt this evening and happily offer you "За здоровье!" Best wishes and good luck with nose rings and tattoos.
 
We do not have DG in Ohio, so I would have to take him deep sea fishing and ask him to " chum some of this shit", and hang over the transom so you don't smear the boat, and I will go slow ahead!

With all those hooks just tie a line to him and use him as bait!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,686
Members
169,825
Latest member
tyaumiu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top