on a lighter note...

2C2CC4F2-E5A0-446E-901C-1E20C4AF2A22.jpeg
 
4 missed field goals in a row. That kicker probably wasn't too popular on the sideline.
He was probably making side money, or getting out of debt to someone nasty
Fire the bum!
 
Last edited:
Man, Nyati--you are one funny guy, got me rolling on the floor every other day!

Glad to hear that, a bit of humor helps to carry on our daily lives.
 
Four PAT’s-extra points, not field goals. So he cost them four points total as opposed to 12 points. Dallas won 31-14 so. . .
 
At 5’5”, I think I’m her perfect man, my face would be between her breasts. [emoji23] [emoji23]
As the saying goes

When we're nose to nose my toes are in it and when we're toes to toes my nose is in it.

But at 6'4" I don't have that problem
 
Four PAT’s-extra points, not field goals. So he cost them four points total as opposed to 12 points. Dallas won 31-14 so. . .
My mistake. Meant to type E.P's
4 points could be costly in a tight game, but the Cowboys ran away with that game.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,282
Latest member
RochelleP9
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top