on a lighter note...

318477379_887152885796772_4238210021029203613_n.jpg
 
1671294777458.png
 
Not afraid of spider of any of those crawling things that can kill or hurt you. However, one of those big a$$ roaches we have here in the south, and you want to see a grown-up man screaming like a little b*tch, well that is me. You can take my man card away, if you like. I hate roaches with a passion, and I believe that I have an extra sense because I know and sense when they are around.

My wife is not afraid of them, so she is my hero. However, she is petrified of the little green tree frogs. So, we made a pack, she kills the roaches, and I take care of the frogs. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y) (y)
So...what about the "pop" when you step on one barefoot in the dark?
 
So three good hunting buddies, all men of Faith, are travelling home when they hit an icy patch of road, and cross into the path of an oncoming truck and tragically all three are killed in the accident. Well, being men of Faith, they all ascend to Heaven. Well, God has been very busy and had asked Saint Peter to give Him a hand and take the case. As it is very close to Christmas St Peter decides to pose one question in private to each one of them.

Saint Peters question to each of them in private is, As it is nearing Christmas, what is your most significant item that in your mind symbolizes Christmas?

Man of Faith #1 thinks for a minute and then pulls out a bell from his jacket and tells St. Peter that jingling the bell symbolizes the spirit of Christmas.

St. Peter ponders it for a moment and states that it is a very good symbol. Man of Faith #1 is granted entrance into Heaven.

Man of Faith #2, given the same question, pulls an Angel ornament out of his pocket as explains to St. Peter that the Angel is placed on top of the Christmas tree symbolizing his Faith. This also impresses St. Peter . Man of Faith #2 is granted admission into Heaven

Man of Faith #3, Paddy, upon hearing the question, ponders for a moment, then reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a pair of skimpy woman's panties. St. Peter is quite perplexed and asks Paddy, what has this have to do with anything for Christmas?

Well, Paddy declares "Their Carol's"
 
^^^^^ Bertha goes to heaven, gets to the Pearly Gates and St. Peter is waiting for her. He asks her what was the cause of death. Bertha replies "gonorrhea". St. Peter says "You don't die from gonorrhea". Bertha replies, "You do if you give it to Leroy".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,168
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top