on a lighter note...

IMG-20210515-WA0031.jpg
 
At the regular Sunday morning service, Rev Roberto announced that he was planning to leave for a larger church that would pay him more.

There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave, because he is so popular. Colin, who owns several car dealerships stands up and proclaims, *"If Rev Roberto stays, I will provide him with a new Mercedes every year and his wife with a Honda CRV, to transport their children!"*

The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Daniel, a successful businessman and lawyer, stands and says, *"If Rev Roberto will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary and establish a foundation to guarantee a free university education for his children!"*

More sighs and loud applause....

Mary age 28, stands and announces with a smile, *"If Rev Roberto stays, I will provide sex!"*

There is total silence....

Rev Roberto blushing and asks her:
*"Mary, you're a wonderful and holy lady. Whatever possessed you to say that?"*

Mary's 35-year old husband Mike, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replied,

*"Well, I just asked my husband how we could help"*
and he said
*"Fuck him!"*
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,368
Messages
1,574,362
Members
170,018
Latest member
ToddHeath1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top