on a lighter note...

CEADE62B-470C-442B-A484-EE7AFF871127.jpeg
 
I pulled up behind a Prius from Cali the other day and thought my F150 was about to get a mind of its own and hit it just for grins. Texas is getting full of them as well.

Why didn't you just let it rest one wheel on top of the prickus......
 
I can't believe that people are putting gasoline in plastic grocery bags. Saw on the news one guy filled up a bag and then tied it "real tight" . That should keep it!

No.....people really cant be that stupid....that is just mind boggling......and how come they are allowed to?
 
Why didn't you just let it rest one wheel on top of the prickus......
What's the difference between a porcupine and a Prius?

For porcupines, the pricks are on the outside.
 
Once I stopped on the side of the road due to lack of fuel. I don't remember how it happened. It was in Belarus. Shortly before the stop I passed a gas station on the other side, so I crossed the road (there were few cars there), climbed over the dividing barrier and went there on foot. The only thing was that I didn't have a canister, and the gas station didn't seem to have a shop.
At the gas station there was a mandatory poster "we do not pour into plastic and glass containers", and under the poster there was a container with empty bottles of mineral water, in 4 and 5 liters. I took a couple, and it was enough for me to drive to the next gas station.
 
Once I stopped on the side of the road due to lack of fuel. I don't remember how it happened. It was in Belarus. Shortly before the stop I passed a gas station on the other side, so I crossed the road (there were few cars there), climbed over the dividing barrier and went there on foot. The only thing was that I didn't have a canister, and the gas station didn't seem to have a shop.
At the gas station there was a mandatory poster "we do not pour into plastic and glass containers", and under the poster there was a container with empty bottles of mineral water, in 4 and 5 liters. I took a couple, and it was enough for me to drive to the next gas station.
You should have used a plastic bag? All the cool idiots are using them.
 
You should have used a plastic bag? All the cool idiots are using them.
I may be an idiot, but I'm not cool enough for that. Are there no canisters in America, or at least no empty oil barrels? I could have sent a couple, I think I've got some lying around behind the barn.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,904
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top