on a lighter note...

CEADE62B-470C-442B-A484-EE7AFF871127.jpeg

I pulled up behind a Prius from Cali the other day and thought my F150 was about to get a mind of its own and hit it just for grins. Texas is getting full of them as well.

Why didn't you just let it rest one wheel on top of the prickus......

I can't believe that people are putting gasoline in plastic grocery bags. Saw on the news one guy filled up a bag and then tied it "real tight" . That should keep it!

No.....people really cant be that stupid....that is just mind boggling......and how come they are allowed to?

Why didn't you just let it rest one wheel on top of the prickus......
What's the difference between a porcupine and a Prius?

For porcupines, the pricks are on the outside.

Once I stopped on the side of the road due to lack of fuel. I don't remember how it happened. It was in Belarus. Shortly before the stop I passed a gas station on the other side, so I crossed the road (there were few cars there), climbed over the dividing barrier and went there on foot. The only thing was that I didn't have a canister, and the gas station didn't seem to have a shop.
At the gas station there was a mandatory poster "we do not pour into plastic and glass containers", and under the poster there was a container with empty bottles of mineral water, in 4 and 5 liters. I took a couple, and it was enough for me to drive to the next gas station.

Once I stopped on the side of the road due to lack of fuel. I don't remember how it happened. It was in Belarus. Shortly before the stop I passed a gas station on the other side, so I crossed the road (there were few cars there), climbed over the dividing barrier and went there on foot. The only thing was that I didn't have a canister, and the gas station didn't seem to have a shop.
At the gas station there was a mandatory poster "we do not pour into plastic and glass containers", and under the poster there was a container with empty bottles of mineral water, in 4 and 5 liters. I took a couple, and it was enough for me to drive to the next gas station.
You should have used a plastic bag? All the cool idiots are using them.

You should have used a plastic bag? All the cool idiots are using them.
I may be an idiot, but I'm not cool enough for that. Are there no canisters in America, or at least no empty oil barrels? I could have sent a couple, I think I've got some lying around behind the barn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber