on a lighter note...

IMG_6276.png
 
Shame to say the meme is current.

Back then:

What the lieutenant's troops found out Not soon enough, "Spider" is the nickname given to the sniper the lieutenant saw. "Spider" had been watching the patrol as overwatch through his scope as they approached him.
 
Tell them no thanks I'll stand!

Jokingly, I asked if i could just stand for the hour flight considering I had been sitting/riding in a vehicle for most of the early morning.

Yeah,...LOL...That didn't work.

At first I received a puzzled/confused look from the young and rather cute check-in girl. Then she realized I was an American, and smiled. Then said everyone must be seated with seat belt on for take off and landings.

First check-in person I have met that showed a since of humor.
 
, and smiled. Then said everyone must be seated with seat belt on for take off and landings.
as a rule, there are free seats for flight attendants. But I once saw a man just hiding in the toilet when boarding. I don't know how he got on board.
 
as a rule, there are free seats for flight attendants. But I once saw a man just hiding in the toilet when boarding. I don't know how he got on board.

Old trick, flight attendant´s boyfriend ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,868
Members
170,415
Latest member
Kate85V895
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top