on a lighter note...

498139347_3912022092277095_3930924511826760758_n.jpg
 

No Way!
At my age, I'm already not in the best of health. I see no sense for: having to make an excessive amount exercise running to the bathroom to loose weight, an early funeral, a trip to the ER, extended vacation in the ICU recovery room, and/or any combination listed.

I'll just make her feel special by:

1. Voluntarily leaving the house to go hunting, fishing, the local pub, and / or all combinations listed so she can clean the house. Then compliment her for such a good job while I was gone.

2. Always keep telling her how good she cooks. No matter how bad the meal really are.

3. Letting her go shopping by herself while I (see number 1).

4. Take her our for a meal at least once a week. I'm still hoping she will learn what a decent meal tastes like.

5. Tell her I Love her at nightly. After all she has put up with me for all these years.

Follow me for more marital advice.

Oh,...wait...opps...I'm not married. She my maid I see twice a week.
 
Last edited:
The EKKA is on in Australia! (It's a Fair/Show)

You remember Australia? The capital c*ntry globally for white collar crime & corruption?
That c*ntry (Australia) with a genuinely, factually, fiscally, lower/inferior, economic diversity & sophistication than oh you know.... BOT-FUKKIN-SWANA!...

Come get your.......... $55 burger................. of processed f*ck-knuckle.
1755138889851.webp
 
I'd be more apt to guess he's from Zim. :D Cheers:

Maybe.

While I was with Henry Griffiths Safaris in the North West Province of RSA, Henry's wife Tanya asked then showed me the ads for men's short shorts. We got a laugh out of the ads.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,571
Members
169,373
Latest member
MatthewHal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top