on a lighter note...

495624345_24074108132172746_1558049865058836135_n.jpg
 

I'd rather wake up, put my feet on my floor, and hope it was just a bad dream, or avoiding a wet one (take your pick, choice wisely Grasshopper).

Lessons Learned:

Never talk in one's sleep after:

5. Watching porn
4. Having a night out with the guys at the strip club.
3. Seeing/ Meeting an old girlfriend
2.Addressing your wife by the wrong name
1. Booking your African hunt.

Keeps one from wandering how they ended up in the hospital with multiple contusions.
 
1753812817405.png
 
1753812850667.png
 
1753812870520.png
 
1753812888707.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,670
Members
169,393
Latest member
MindaF074
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top