on a lighter note...

20250728_171549.jpg
 
Sounds like me. Easy to get down but hell getting back up without something to crawl up on. Old back and knees just don't work like they used to.

It's called Gravity.

Gravity pulls down, thereby getting down is much easier.

Gravity pulls down, thereby one has to fight gravity to get back to a standing position.

This is my reasoning and explanation as to why I'm slow and clumsy getting back up. And I'm sticking to it.:cool::LOL:

Yeap, I also have used and abused my body over the decades. I have arthritis in the knees, severe back injury, a screwed up hip,........and since I was forced to slow down by these injuries....we won't discuss the addition of the "slight" over the belt hang.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,975
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top