on a lighter note...

IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0073.JPG
 
Snotty Receptionist

Yesterday I had an appointment to see the urologist for a prostate exam.
Of course, I was a bit on edge because all my friends have
either gone under the knife or had those pellets implanted.
The waiting room was filled with patients.

As I approached the receptionists desk, I noticed that she was a
large unfriendly woman who looked more like a Sumo wrestler than woman.
I gave her my name, and in a very loud voice, she said,
YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE.
YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?

All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around to
look at me, a now very embarrassed man.

But as usual, I recovered quickly, and in an equally loud voice replied,

NO, I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE
OPERATION, BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR
THAT DID YOURS.

The room erupted in applause!

DON'T MESS WITH US OLD RETIRED GUYS.
 
cell_phone.jpg
 
prison_suit.jpg
 
Sorry, this is probably more humerus to those of us not married, too good not to share though!

72871431_10217475548535236_675421274159185920_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,785
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top