on a lighter note...

Nope it’s slaw Chuck it in the trash!!

I just had to check your location.

And yep...y'all ain't southern USA.
Here in The South, it ain't a proper barbecue pork 1 ameal or sandwich unless it has barbecue sauce, slaw, and a pickle.
 
1720366835273.png
 
professor: are you kidding me. I'm a woke Democrat. Haven't you learned anything in my political science class?

me: leaves and returns at end of next clas. slides another $80.00, a 1/2 kilo of cocaine across the professor's desk and introduce him to a young male hooker.

professor: you have earned an A in my class.
 
I'm sorry, but this just proves you haven't darkened the door of fully 95% of any churches in recent memory. Preachers don't count the money, touch it, deposit it, and in vast majority of cases are not check signers--and so cannot even talk to the bank fraud department, etc. Most preachers at the height of their career make what a beginning school teacher makes, only NO RETIREMENT WHATEVER. They mostly drive used up cars, like both of mine and do not even have the highest rate of home ownership. In short, they are poor--especially in rural settings.
The first post was funny--just a stab in the back at the expense of dedicated people, though. Sorry if one of them disappointed you, but even then I would require proof.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top