on a lighter note...

Wait....What.....Hold on a second.....
(y)...I can relate and agree
:ROFLMAO:...LMFAO...wait....Not Funny...because I can relate and humbly agree
:E In Love:...the only way I get things to work right is to profusely swear at the stupid thing...so no (y)...people around me instantly get offended because they automatically think I'm swearing at them...so not :ROFLMAO:

WOW...doesn't seem appropriate because it's neither surprising nor astonishing. But am astonished someone conducted a study.

SAD, THUMB DOWN, and ANGRY...could be reaction ratings from stupid people. Since this is in the humous, On A Lighter Note section I am intelligent enough this deserves a rating beyond these three.

SO....

I'm working on a project at my bench or table. I sometimes swear to get the thing apart. Do what I need to do and start to put the thing back together. And Poof, just like that a piece isn't where I remember I last laid it and I swear, sometimes a lot...Poof..just like that the missing piece shows back up where I last laid it.

The parts don't want to go back together like or as easily as they came apart. I swear even more and the parts instantly start going back together. This swearing continues until the thing is completely reassembled.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:...Does this mean:

1) I am more intelligent than stupid people

Or

2) I did I become more intelligent because all my swearing activated my brain cells to function in a more rational manner

Or

2) did the damn thing get tired of me sweraing profusely at it and decided to go back together and function properly to stop all of my swearing at it.

Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1712437731036.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VictorinaG

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]