on a lighter note...

56619875_2375760312657682_9055344992020594688_n.jpg
 
A Jewish man was leaving a convenience store with his espresso when he
noticed a most
unusual Italian funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.
A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 feet
behind the first one.
Behind the second hearse was a solitary Italian man walking a dog on...
a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking
in single file.
The Jewish man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully
approached the Italian man
walking the dog and said: "I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be
a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen an Italian funeral like
this. Whose funeral is it?"
"My wife's."
''What happened to her?"
"She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."
He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"
My mother-in-law. She came to help my wife and the dog turned on her
and killed her also.
A very poignant and touching moment of Jewish and Italian brotherhood
and silence passed between the two men.
The Jewish man then asked "Can I borrow the dog?"
The Italian man replied, "Get in the line."
 
FB_IMG_1554659612888.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1554651101330.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1554650559303.jpg
 
57222206_173779403612469_8662090386170183680_n.jpg
 
France....

55920836_414889752416551_285580110747140096_n.jpg
 
Those two went nicely together!
 
received_306433430037770.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,910
Members
169,638
Latest member
ChauValazq
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top