on a lighter note...

IMG_0734.jpeg
 
During WW2, when one of our submarines approached an enemy's magnetic sea mine, alarm bells would sound inside the submarine. The submariners called the alarms "Hell's Bells". When I'm in Wal Mart and the shrill beeping starts before an announcement, I called it Satan's siren song. LOL
 
A New York lawyer was once in the South in the countryside. And so he got impatient on the road, and he stopped to pee on the side of the road. While he was dealing with this urgent matter, a huge tractor drove along the road, and, circling a brand-new Mercedes, hit it and drove on. The enraged lawyer caught up with the tractor, jumped on the running board, and jerked open the door... and there he saw a farmer who barely fit into the cabin. """What do you need?" "Uh-uh... Is there a key for 5/8?". “no. I unscrew up to an inch and a half with my fingers."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,727
Members
169,129
Latest member
ChangeLal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top