on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1538071631197.jpg
.
FB_IMG_1538071767837.jpg
FB_IMG_1538071631197.jpg
View attachment 251085
 
42484852_2150422288618743_8538672409270550528_n.jpg
 
1C770123-43FC-4082-9C97-23308F251408.jpeg
 
IMG_07971.jpg


She looks like one of those characters in the old Mad magazines.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,171
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top