on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1538071631197.jpg
.
FB_IMG_1538071767837.jpg
FB_IMG_1538071631197.jpg
View attachment 251085
 
42484852_2150422288618743_8538672409270550528_n.jpg
 
1C770123-43FC-4082-9C97-23308F251408.jpeg
 
IMG_07971.jpg


She looks like one of those characters in the old Mad magazines.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,233
Members
170,536
Latest member
KAOLavina1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top