on a lighter note...

She has full federal protection under the Antiquities Act!!!!
 
Shouldn't she be holding a broomstick?
42161712_10155900495045914_4144177273479626752_o.jpg
 
This is what happens in a society without guns....
View attachment 250327

I have a small deck with a couple trash cans filled with sunflower seeds and corn. I looked out one night and a raccoon had the lid half way off of one doing the dumpster dive and coming up with paws full of seeds. He looked up at me with a look that said "Hey, you got a problem"? I closed the curtain. No sense in getting in a fight with a gangsta raccoon. Next night I had a concrete block on the lid. Freakin' bandits will rob you blind.
 
This poor kid doesn't realize that he just ruined his chances of getting on the Supreme Court.
ruined.jpg
 
RBG.jpg

Ruth Bader Ginsberg Finally admitted today
that as a teenager she was groped by Abraham Lincoln
 
42215367_667104673652361_6297192220881584128_n.jpg
 
IMG_9339.jpg
IMG_9340.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9339.jpg
    IMG_9339.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 246
IMG_9342.jpg
IMG_9344.jpg
 
Reacting to a stupid Liberal meme, with this one, earned me another 30 day ban on Facebook. 4th one in 5 months. They really look for any excuse. View attachment 250441
That’s awesome! That professor shooting him self in Vegas in protest was almost as dumb as the kid that cut his pecker off in protest for the trans crowd! I would gladly buy the ammo and razor blades if more would follow suit!
 
That’s awesome! That professor shooting him self in Vegas in protest was almost as dumb as the kid that cut his pecker off in protest for the trans crowd! I would gladly buy the ammo and razor blades if more would follow suit!
It probably didn't help my cause picking a fight with a Muslim Democrat. Instead of manning up, they run crying to the Facebook police with a complaint. I think Facebook monitors my politics 24/7. I know of a guy who filed a lawsuit against Facebook for biased enforcement of community standards. Facebook lawyers contacted him and apologized, and lifted the ban.
I don't care much for Government intrusion, but I am looking forward to the day when the Feds lay the smackdown on these Liberal tech giants.
 
Plan-B :whistle:
42280865_10217085994800382_2112187048415723520_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top