Old guy /new member

Welcome and enjoy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bas
Welcome to AH!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bas
Thank you. If you ever want to discuss anything please let me know. Problem is I really don't first hand experience in Africa and what I know about guns are the few I've had and read about!

Bob
 
Welcome to our forum Bob! Whether you ever get to Africa or not, you can and will learn a ton from reading this forum. We have members here that can answer any question about big bore rifles, English shotguns, hunting in Africa, or about anywhere else in the world, and hand loading ammo for any size rifle! A few serious fishermen too!!! Good luck with whatever you decide to do!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bas
Welcome to our forum Bob! Whether you ever get to Africa or not, you can and will learn a ton from reading this forum. We have members here that can answer any question about big bore rifles, English shotguns, hunting in Africa, or about anywhere else in the world, and hand loading ammo for any size rifle! A few serious fishermen too!!! Good luck with whatever you decide to do!!!

Thanks,
I am very impressed by this site but even more impressed by the members friendliness. I read the site for close to a year before joining. It's a true plethora of information and entertainment. But it reminds me of something W.C. Fields said years ago, something along these lines: "I don't know if I want to belong to a club that would have me as a member" !
I look forward to checking the site every day!
The best to you, Bob
 
Just curious but where are there retailers close to 26508 that keep your doubles in stock ?

Thanks, Bob
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world Bob!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bas
  • Like
Reactions: Bas

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,398
Members
169,746
Latest member
ZCPFreda7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top