Noobie Check in

PhilipJ

Reaction score
Member of
NHSA
Good morning everyone

I came upon this site while searching the web for shot placement diagrams to explain the concept to my kids. I was blown away by the amount of knowledge here, so I joined up. Thanks for having me.

Welcome :S Welcome:

Welcome to AH! Enjoy

Giday Philip and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome Phillip, where in SA are you from, what rifles and guns do you have and what do you like to hunt?

Thanks everyone for the welcome

I live on a farm outside Heidelberg in Gauteng
The current occupants of my rifle safe are a Musgrave 223 and a sporterized Lee Enfield No4 Mk11

Looking to expand that later on. I would love to park a 270 as well as a 404 in there at some stage.

I am sure that I'll be able to fit a shotgun in there as well.

Here's to wishfull thinking!

Most of my hunting consists of meat hunting for biltong and then quite a lot of varminting. Mostly black backed jackal.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard PhillipJ. Yes you are correct, AH is chock full of helpful hints, as well as knowledgeable and friendly people. Glad you decided to join us. Re. Shot Placement there is a pocket sized handbook called "The Perfect Shot Mini edition for Africa II" written by Dr. Kevin Robinson that would be of interest to you and your children.

Welcome to AH PhilipJ!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH the best forum on the internet

Welcome from another Philip!

Good morning everyone

I came upon this site while searching the web for shot placement diagrams to explain the concept to my kids. I was blown away by the amount of knowledge here, so I joined up. Thanks for having me.

Hello PhilipJ,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog

Good morning everyone

From one Philip to another, welcome to AH!

Welcome PhilipJ!

Hi Philip, welcome to AH !

PhilipJ, welcome to the AH forum! Glad to read you are teaching your kids about good shot placement. I am trying to teach my youngest granddaughter to hunt. So far she loves it!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Philip. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome Philip. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.