Newby

Welcome to AH Bo-ona! Nice to have you on the site.
 
It is great to be here, lots of good information available. What types of hunts do you do?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It is great to be here, lots of good information available. What types of hunts do you do?
Our hunting ideology is free-range hunting! We have the prime Kudu hunting area in Namibia, high density of Gemsbuck and Mountain Zebra. There are many other game species roaming our conservancy area which is the largest in central Namibia. We have 174 000 hectares which we protect through conservation hunting. We prefer to walk and stalk!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,608
Members
169,381
Latest member
MylesLac6
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top