Newbie

Smoke pole

New member
Joined
Oct 31, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello

I was introduced to this site from a friend and am looking forward to learning and sharing information with everyone.

I am an approved dealer for a few makes of modern Muzzleloaders and accessories. I enjoy hunting, fishing and just about anything to do with the outdoors.

Looking forward to spending some time on this forum.
 
Thanks Marius

I had a look at your website, it looks like heaven on earth.

Take care
 
Welcome to the site 'Smoke pole'
Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome to AH smoke pole!
 
Welcome to AH Giuliano!
 
Welcome to the forum Giuliano it is good to have you on board!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome to AH Smoke Pole!
 
Welcome to the forum smokie... Enjoy the site!

All my best,

Jacques
 
Welcome to the forum, Giuliano !
 
Welcome.
Hope to hear your stories shortly.
 
Hello

I was introduced to this site from a friend and am looking forward to learning and sharing information with everyone.

I am an approved dealer for a few makes of modern Muzzleloaders and accessories. I enjoy hunting, fishing and just about anything to do with the outdoors.

Looking forward to spending some time on this forum.
Welcome to this site, Giuliano. We are awaiting your participation. Enjoy the interaction...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,918
Members
169,872
Latest member
LanoraKidw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top