Newbie to forum

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome to the family and the forum.

Welcome to AH

Hello all, I joined tonight. Done a couple big safaris in africa, 2 crazy fun dove shoots in Argentina, lots of white tail and mule deer, turkey and quail, etc. One caribou hunt in far north Canada. A bear hunt of a lifetime in North Carolina last year (going again this year!)
Looking to do more Africa hunts, next one in May focused on cape buffalo. Want to do red stags, maybe Argentina? Headed to Safari Club International annual convention in Nashville this week. See u there!
Hey Earl,

Welcome to AH. Here the guys will help you out with everything, very good comunity !
We will be in the SCI, if you want to pass thru our booth 544.

Best Regards,
Federico

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 8.28.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 8.28.13 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
Welcome to the Forum; if I had to pick only one show to go to for the year, I would choose SCI! You'll have a ton of fun and meet plenty of good outfitters. Happy Hunting

Welcome to AH

Hi EarlT
We can certainly help you with a quality buffalo hunt in South Africa.
We are also at the SCI convention is Nashville (Booth 1654) so stop by anytime for a drink and a chat.
I have hunted in Argentina 7 times and can give you some pointers in the right direction for red stag.
Have fun and see you later.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buyproductboxesuk

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.