Newbie from lone star state

Catm09

New member
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
8
Greetings everyone, I have never been hunting outside the US. Originally, from Washington state. Many hunting trips for every animal know in the Pacific Northwest. Including Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. I am a USAF veteran; served as a weapons instructor and designated marksman from 1987-2009. I am educating myself for an Africa trip in 2025. My buddy and I are looking to do a true remote fly camp just plains game to start.
 
Welcome to the forums. Possibly check with @Spear Safaris and their area in Tanzania. They might be able to assist with your request.
All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Giday Catm09. Welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome to AH Catm09!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forums. Possibly check with @Spear Safaris and their area in Tanzania. They might be able to assist with your request.
All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
wooaahhh, stop the bus Marius
i thought we not allowed to recommend other outfitters here
guess this post will be deleted soon
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Hello Catm09,

Thank you for your service.

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

We do not operate by means of a fly-in camp per se.
However, our main hunting area is not high fenced.
That said, the tribal area we hunt, up in the Zambezi District, AKA Caprivi Strip is very remote and wild.
A plane ride is the quickest way to get there.
Albeit, you will land on an organized air strip and be picked up by your PH’s and crew.

So anyway, if you get bored and / or have a curious moment to spend, do have a look at the Khomas Safaris web site and videos.
As long as you do thorough “homework” before selecting a safari company, then no matter who you decide to book with, you guys will have a wonderful time.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Greetings everyone, I have never been hunting outside the US. Originally, from Washington state. Many hunting trips for every animal know in the Pacific Northwest. Including Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. I am a USAF veteran; served as a weapons instructor and designated marksman from 1987-2009. I am educating myself for an Africa trip in 2025. My buddy and I are looking to do a true remote fly camp just plains game to start.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan. Hope you have made it to the Dallas Safari Club show in January, if not last month, then in past years. It's a great resource for planning your hunt in 2025.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some highly knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Greetings everyone, I have never been hunting outside the US. Originally, from Washington state. Many hunting trips for every animal know in the Pacific Northwest. Including Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. I am a USAF veteran; served as a weapons instructor and designated marksman from 1987-2009. I am educating myself for an Africa trip in 2025. My buddy and I are looking to do a true remote fly camp just plains game to start.
Welcome from rural Idaho …and thank you for your service. Freedom isn’t free. My husband was army and my Dad and brother all served. Anyway, I’m excited for you to go to Africa! You have come to the right place to find what you need!
 
Good day!!! A warm welcome from South Africa!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,798
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top