new to the site, bowhunter from Australia

kjyates

Reaction score
Member of
neapean hunters in australia
Hunted
australia, south africa
good morning/evening from Australia, my name is kevin yates ive been a bowhunter for 30 years, love anything hunting or fishing related, been to southa africa 3 times, ive just joined the site and loving it.

if i can help anyone who is keen to experience hunting in the south pacific please ket me glad to help

:S Welcome: to AH! We would all love to hear some hunting stories! :giggle:

Hello kjyates,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to the site Kevin, looking forward to seeing some posts from down under!

Giday kjyates and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Kevin! Glad you found us.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome! know you will enjoy it here!

good morning/evening from Australia, my name is kevin yates ive been a bowhunter for 30 years, love anything hunting or fishing related, been to southa africa 3 times, ive just joined the site and loving it.

if i can help anyone who is keen to experience hunting in the south pacific please ket me glad to help
Kevin from Australia, welcome to AH from small-town Idaho!

G'day Kev, I'm Sam and new to this forum myself. It looks good and seems to be filled with great people doesn't it?
Where in OZ are you? I'm in WA, but keen to get back to the NT to stalk some Buff.
Cheers mate.

Have fun planning, and welcome to the posting side!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg