New member

Welcome and Happy Holidays
 
Welcome to AH.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH Bbear!
 
Welcome and Merry Christmas
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the site and Merry Christmas!
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community.
 
Welcome to AH. Let us know if you have any questions.
 
New member, but I’m not new to hunting. Hunt deer, black bear, turkey, coyotes, and just about anything. Have the Catskills in my back yard and the berkshires in my front. Thanks!
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,435
Messages
1,576,124
Members
170,518
Latest member
LamarKovac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top