New member

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH. YOU WILL LEARN A LOT ON THIS DITE.
KRISH
 
Welcome to AH, you came to the right place!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! May you live the dream soon!
Regards
Johan
 
Welcome. Everyone here will be happy to assist you getting ready for Safari. The depth and breadth of knowledge is amazing. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to AH Desert Reloader, you on the right forum for great info. Good luck and ask away.
 
Welcome to AH Desert Reloader!
 
Welcome to AH, you have picked a great place to begin your journey to Africa. Lots of very knowledgeable people here.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Firstly, G’day from Australia

Thanks, this site is HUGE! It will take me a year just to figure everything out. LOL
Mmm, no. From joining the site to setting foot in South Africa was about 10 months for me. Mine was a cull hunt but a new experience for us.
Let me know when you want to do a deep dive on the Blaser R8. ;)
You sure are a great Ambassador for the Blaser, just as our friend is fascinated by the .25 and .35, I’m sure Bob will be along to give him an earbashing on be .35Whelen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,444
Messages
1,576,461
Members
170,588
Latest member
yooktoom
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top