New member

Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa!
Good to have you here
Regards
Marius
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH Kaco356!
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Greetings Kaco356,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4014.png
    IMG_4014.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4013.png
    IMG_4013.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4012.png
    IMG_4012.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4010.png
    IMG_4010.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 107

Forum statistics

Threads
70,357
Messages
1,574,072
Members
169,895
Latest member
PatriceWal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top