New member

6shot

AH member
Joined
Sep 5, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Hello everyone, I’ve always had a profound passion for hunting in Africa and have been fortunate enough to experience it a few times. Over the years, my journey has taken me hunting and guiding across various countries. Now, as I enter my late 40s, I find myself reigniting that same spark, which has always burned within me, with hopes of returning to Africa once again. I look forward to connecting with all of you. Thank you!
 
G’day from Australia
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Good morning and welcome to the forum.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to the forum
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH 6shot!
 
Hi & welcome to AH. Good to have you on the group. Glad you're getting your hunting spark for South Africa back! If you're interested in hunting the Eastern Cape, let me know.
Take care, Marius
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings 6shot,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH. Great to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,679
Members
170,110
Latest member
Fae6678337
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top