New member

Shotall

AH member
Joined
Jun 25, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
Hi everyone! New guy to the forum here. I have been hunting deer and ducks my whole life and have successfully passed the passion on to both my boys. I have rifle hunted my whole life but in just the last couple of years I took up archery hunting and so far have loved it.
Thank you.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH. There is a lot of information and advice here.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Shotall!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Thank you everyone for your kind greetings, I'm deeply appreciative.
 
Greetings Shotall,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Ducks, deer, archery. . . I love it all! Just wait until Africa gets ahold of you-welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,602
Members
169,379
Latest member
HansRouse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top