New member

Hello Capebuffalo,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also, I have good friends near Gravelotte names of; Hannes Swanepoel, John Luyet and Roelof Neiman.
All tip top chaps.

Anyway, glad you joined.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Thanks, Paul!
 
Hi,
What an excellent forum for like-minded people!
I am new here and am from Alberta, Canada, however, I grew up in the Limpopo province of South Africa on a ranch next to the Kruger National Park. I hope to learn from all the great hunters on this forum and to meet more people with the same interests.
Take care
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
Thank you! Wow, seems you have been everywhere on hunting expeditions! It surely would be nice to sit around a campfire to listen to all your stories!
Take care
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH, there are a few of us Albertans on here.
 
Thanks, Phil! Yes, the Gravelotte area actually, a little northwest of Hoedspruit.
Welcome!
My boy and I spent a day on a smallish property near there a few years ago to get a nice gemsbuck for him.
 
Capebuffalo, welcome to the AH forum! It sounds like we can learn from you. The closest I have been to Kruger was Alldays. A long walk away! LOL!
 
Welcome!
My boy and I spent a day on a smallish property near there a few years ago to get a nice gemsbuck for him.
Thank you, Sestoppelman! What a small world! Yeh, gemsbok is not indigenous to that area...but some ranchers brought them in later years...When I grew up you could only find them in the Northern Cape (Kalahari) and Southwest Africa (Namibia), but the game/hunting industry changed many things....for the good.
Take care
Michael
 
Capebuffalo, welcome to the AH forum! It sounds like we can learn from you. The closest I have been to Kruger was Alldays. A long walk away! LOL!
Thank you, Ridgewalker! In later years we had a ranch hour and a half southeast of Alldays. I know many people in the Alldays area and spent some time in that area during my time in the military back in the 1980s... Great to hear from you.
Take care
 
Welcome to AH, there are a few of us Albertans on here.
Thank you cls! Good to hear! Is there any hunting organization or association here in AB?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,306
Latest member
darrickhoppe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top