New member

Welcome Alfredo!
 
Hello Alfredo,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Ciao,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome aboard Alfredo. You certainly have a well rounded collection of rifles. Some would say that you can hunt just about everything.
 
Hi,i am a new member from Italy,thanks for having me on board I love rifles. I'm owner of Winchester pre 64 cal. 375 HH, MS 1903 in 6. 5x54 and Mauser .270 win
Welcome to AH
 
Alfredo, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your input.
I have been fortunate enough to have visited Italy a couple of times. Fascinated by the amazing art history, Vatican, agriculture (great space usage!) and horrible traffic! :eek:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum! Have fun.
 
G'day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,737
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top