New member

Welcome to AH sir!
 
Mike, welcome to the forum! OK, you got me! Where is Uvongo?
 
Welcome Mike!
 
Welcome top AH Mikekruger!
 
Giday Mike and welcome to the A H forums
 
Hi Mike, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome! I am sure you have quite a few stories to share from many RSA hunts.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH, Mike!
 
Good morning. My name is Mike Kruger and I live in Uvongo. Thanks for accepting me on this page.

Welcome to AH.
Good to have another member from Natal.
 
Welcome to AH Mike! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Mike. Dittos on the "Where is Uvongo?" Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber firearms do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term hunts planned? If so, for what?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,007
Members
169,682
Latest member
CarmonWxt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top