Schmidt and Bender

FOsteology

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
141
Reaction score
230
Location
Texas
Media
4
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Alaska, Saskatchewan, Hawaii, Germany, All Over USA
Paring down my rifles and scopes and retaining what I'll actually use. It's a "painful" process...
Up for consideration is a gently used Schmidt and Bender Klassic 3-12x42mm with the L9 (illuminated) reticle. This reticle if I'm not mistaken is no longer offered. I used this on an AR-10 to shoot feral hogs. Works extremely well, especially when the sounder is on the run!

30mm tube FFP reticle
Includes bikini cover

1300 shipped

Cross-listed on other Forums
1791128758352.jpeg

1791128776297.jpeg

1791128797101.jpeg

1791128812278.jpeg

1791128827618.jpeg
 
Seller is great to deal with

Somebody should 100% buy this scope. I have one on my 275 Rigby, a 30-06 and a 300, plus an extra in the safe. If it wasn't for the extra, I'd be buying this
 
Up for consideration is a gently used Schmidt and Bender Klassic 3-12x42mm...I used this on an AR-10 to shoot feral hogs.

I have a S&B 3-12x42mm Klassik on my Wilson Combat hog rifle in 300 HAM'R. It's a good dependable scope. GLWS!

wilson_combat_300_hamr-jpg.764917
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,328
Messages
1,573,020
Members
169,686
Latest member
NellieHugh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top