New member

Welcome to the forum Dbrown4183, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH. Hope you have a good hunt, please report back when you have completed your hunt
 
Welcome Dbrown4183! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
Welcome to AH, sir! You will have a fantastic time down here in our neck of the woods. The Eastern Cape is a special place.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Hello, I have been reading what I can on the site and am thankful for all the info you provide. I have hunted for over 45 years but will be taking my first trip to Africa in May of next year with my wife and son. We hope to get a chance at an eland and kudu while we are there. My son has a wildebeest and a zebra on his mind where the wife just wants to see a lot. I will be continuing the research and appreciate any and all advice

Welcome and enjoy And please post your trip![emoji3]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top