New member.

Spatsels

New member
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Member of
-
Hi, I am from South Africa, living in Pietersburg.Shooting with a 30-06 rifle and bow. Nice to read your site.
 
Hi Spatsels,

Welcome to the forum , youd be happy being here.

Happy Hunting !!!!

Monish
 
Welcome to AH Spatsels!
 
Welcome aboard Spatsels.

nd
 
Welcome Spatsels. You are one more to the addicted rank and file.

Roger
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,953
Members
169,069
Latest member
LyndaPrimm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top