New member

Howzit from an ex-South African.

Groete

Werner
 
Welcome to AH Pieter! Good to have you join us.
 
Welcome to AH Peiter, you shall enjoy being part of this family. Welcome again

Monish
 
Wecome to the AH forum Pieter!
 
Welcome to the site Pieter.

nd
 
Hey Pieter, shall hunt with you someday ,God Willing.

Thanks

Monish
 
Monish, you better start saving so it will not only remain a dream. Many times there are hunts that sell cheaper for some or other reason.

Regards

Pieter
 
Thanks Pieter, have you any packages to offer for Nov.-2010 in plains game??, mail it on my id d.monish@yahoo.co.in

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,238
Members
169,288
Latest member
e39bmwcomv
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top