New Member

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH Rio Laxas!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum. Hang out here with the enablers and you will go to Africa, and you will love it! Oh and if 9.3x62 is the largest caliber you own it might become your smallest.
 
I first stumbled on 9.3x62 about 15 years ago when I still lived in Alaska. I was looking for a good cartridge to pair with my Blaser R8 for working in remote areas. The 9.3 fit the bolt head I already had, so it was mostly a cost consideration. I have a couple of 375 H&H rifles in Mauser actions, but the R8 was easier to transport in bush planes. I have had an attachment to the 9.3 ever since.
 
G’day from Australia
 
I found this forum while searching for information on one of my favorite cartridges, 9.3x62 Mauser, and have been impressed with the wealth of knowledge here. Looking forward to learning as much as I can. Thank you.
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH
 
I found this forum while searching for information on one of my favorite cartridges, 9.3x62 Mauser, and have been impressed with the wealth of knowledge here. Looking forward to learning as much as I can. Thank you.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,816
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top