New Member Old Hunter

Brian

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I have found this webslte to be very helpful, so I have finally joined. My family and I have hunted and explored South Africa many times. If I can help anyone with their plans I would be happy to. I have experienced the good and the bad of exploring and hunting in South Africa. Brian

Welcome!

Look forward to hearing from you! And we love pics...

Welcome aboard, we also like hunting reports and stories.

Welcome to AH Brian. Glad you joined the best forum available(y)Would be nice to see some trophy pics Sir. Would also like to know about the good and the bad you experianced in SA!!

Welcome to AH.

Looks like you have been around awhile. Look forward to your participation.

All the best.

Welcome to AH, please feel free to share some of your experiences in Africa with us!

I have found this webslte to be very helpful, so I have finally joined. My family and I have hunted and explored South Africa many times. If I can help anyone with their plans I would be happy to. I have experienced the good and the bad of exploring and hunting in South Africa. Brian

Wow, I am recieving a warm welcome. Thank you to everyone.

I will try posting a picture .
Untitled.png
300 gr. Cutting Edge Bullet, Solid, 375 H&H. Bull was facing at 50 yds and bullet went through heart. Bull ran 45 yd. I like the bullet as well as the NorthFork Cup Point Solid which also worked very well on another Buff. Both bullets had excellent penetration.

I wrote a Cape Buffalo hunting story that has a little humour in it, hopefully. It will be published in the next issue of African Hunting Gazette, I'm told.
Also, I posted two taxidermist reviews just now, in the Taxidermy section of this site.

Yikes! it sounds like it's all about me. Thanks again to everyone for the nice welcome. Brian

Welcome to AH, Brian! Love your bullet selection!

Yes, I am really impressed with the NorthFork and CEB Bullets. The NorthFork soft point is very tough/hard. Often pass through on smaller animals. Have shot a Wildebeest from front to hip with the NF soft and it really worked well. Have you used the CEB Raptor? I hear it really works too.
Welcome aboard, we also like hunting reports and stories.

hi brian looks like you have been observing for a few years ;)
Yes, I have been too slow getting into the conversation. I sure appreciate this site. Brian

Welcome to AH Brian. Glad you joined the best forum available(y)Would be nice to see some trophy pics Sir. Would also like to know about the good and the bad you experianced in SA!!
Thank you, Brian

Yeah Brian, you're going to fit in here just fine.... :E Dancing:

And nice buff!

Brian, It looks like you are going to fit right in here on AH.
Welcome.

Feel free to start writing some more stories right here on AH.. Hint.

Share some more reports and pictures to.

It is all about you .........and me ...........and everyone else!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.